A couple of us were decked out as hiphoppers for our Culture Night dance item. The pictures are with Freda, so I've only got webcam pics to show off for now:

And one more in sepia:

Anyway I think it's time I got a new webcam. I've had this one for years and it's getting quite obsolete. The picture quality is terrible and nothing at all like the webcams I've seen at Sim Lim.
Why I should get a better webcam: because I camwhore all the time. I just don't post the incriminating pictures all the time. And here's the evidence:

Yes I know, I'm in love with myself. But who better to love, if not myself? And besides, camwhoring is great when you're bored.

The scary thing is, I actually have more tucked away in my computer. But that's it for today, because there
is such a thing as too much of something, and I do know it, so count your blessings that the torture ends here.
Anyway, for those of you who were asking about the SKII masks that I bought a while back - yes, they've been certified to be the real deal. I quite liked how it felt and smelt so I'm ordering more. SKII Facial Whitening Mask for just $5 apiece!

This is despite the fact that I only just bought two other facial masks today. Watson's is having a sale, and the Lifecella Whitening Mask which normally retails for $13+ for a pack of 2 is only going for $3.90 (yes, for two!) now. I just tried it on and it feels pretty good so I think I'll get more and alternate it with the SKII mask.

Finally... the madness has begun. I was wondering how long it would take, and getting quite surprised too that it's been too peaceful around here. Say hi to my new annoying anonymous readers
here.
I won't even bother replying individually because stupidity does not warrant an answer. All I have to say is, if I were writing about sex, you'd know it. I was talking about something emotional, and these guys saw it as something physical. For the benefit of those who might have misunderstood my analogy, here's what it really means:
The only parallel I can think of is when you hold your breath for a minute. The rush of sweet oxygen to the brain afterward is beyond exhilarating.That, my dears, is how it feels to be deprived of something that means a lot to you, when it is once again yours. I'd lost him, and then when I'd been given a second chance, I learnt to treasure him more.
To end off, I feel compelled to express my heartfelt opinion that an unhealthy fixation with sex (especially that of others) is indicative of a repressed soul that needs to be properly emancipated. Thank you.
ying @ 2:39 AM