Two interesting events at EXPO this weekend and I can't go because I really should be studying instead.
L'Oreal Christmas Beauty Sale
Public
Foyer 2 Level 2
18-Nov-05 to 20-Nov-05
Start Time: 11:00; End Time : 21:00
L'OREAL CHRISTMAS BEAUTY SALE!
Start your Christmas shopping early and enjoy discounts of up to 90% on skincare, cosmetics, haircare and hair color products!
Sexpo 2005
Public - Admission by ticket
Hall 4
18-Nov-05 to 20-Nov-05
Start Time: 10:00; End Time : 22:00
SEXPO 2005 will bring to you stress-free seminar sessions addressing topics on sex and sexuality for different audiences, from teenagers, adults in courtship, married couples, parents, to elderly couples.
Interesting and unique elements will also be showcased, from latest adult novelty products, sex-friendly furniture, an exhibition on the evolution of undergarment and sensuous wear, to a demonstration and trial on intimate dance etc.
SEXPO promises to be a paradigm shift for many Singaporean on the topic of Sex and Sexuality.
Kinda grumpy now. But according to Ryan, this SEXPO is nothing compared to what he saw in Oz, and it looks like I'm not actually missing out on much, so I'm not too upset about the loss after all. And as for the L'oreal sale, thank goodness for friends! I really wanted to stock up on the L'oreal Double Extension mascara if it was going to be on sale, but didn't want to make a wasted trip in case it isn't. Time's precious now that exams are here, so I'm really grateful that my friends will be helping me check it out and buy some if there are good deals. Whee!
~~~♥♥~~~Anyway... meme time! From Ariel:
WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR, WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU LOOK AT?
My skin.
HOW MUCH CASH DO YOU HAVE ON YOU?
Right now - about fifteen bucks.
WHAT'S A WORD THAT RHYMES WITH "TEST"?
Best.
FAVORITE PLANT?
Cactus.
WHO IS THE 4TH PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST ON YOUR CELL PHONE?
No idea - not in my phone records.
WHAT IS YOUR MAIN RING TONE ON YOUR PHONE?
I don't know... and I don't really care. None of the ringtones in this phone appeal to me.
WHAT SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
A pink tee that I customised in Bangkok to say "High Maintenance".
DO YOU "LABEL" YOURSELF?
I try not to, but I spend far too much time on introspection to successfully avoid defining myself with labels.
NAME THE BRAND OF YOUR SHOES YOU"RE CURRENTLY WEARING?
Vincci.
BRIGHT OR DARK ROOM?
Dimly lit.
WHAT WERE YOU DOING AT MIDNIGHT LAST NIGHT?
Reading my history notes.
WHAT WAS YOUR LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED ON YOUR CELL?
A good night message from my boyfriend.
DO YOU EVER CLICK ON "POP UPS" OR BANNERS?
Hate them.
WHAT'S A SAYING THAT YOU SAY A LOT?
Oh well.
WHO TOLD YOU THEY LOVED YOU LAST?
The boyfriend.
LAST FURRY THING YOU TOUCHED?
One of my grey hamsters - can't tell them apart.
HOW MANY DRUGS HAVE YOU DONE IN THE PAST THREE DAYS?
Too much green tea - caffeine.
HOW MANY ROLLS OF FILM DO YOU NEED TO GET DEVELOPED?
None. I use a digicam.
FAVORITE AGE YOU HAVE BEEN SO FAR?
Uni days.
YOUR WORST ENEMY?
Myself.
WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT DESKTOP PICTURE?
A picture of my boyfriend and I.
WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU SAID TO SOMEONE?
A whole lot of mumbo jumbo on plastic surgery with Fengyi.
IF YOU HAD TO CHOOSE BETWEEN A MILLION BUCKS OR TO BE ABLE TO CHANGE A MAJOR REGRET?
A million bucks... or maybe not.
DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE?
I like most people.
THE LAST SONG YOU LISTENED TO?
More Than Words - Eric Clapton.
ying @ 5:06 PM