Thanks to Sera!
In our hotel room

Almost ready to go

Our Formula One driver for the night in his souped up machine

Inside RUSH - a hip hangout just out of town

After a couple of drinks

High and happy but still doing fine

Okay, maybe just a little silly

Okay, more than a little silly... but we went back in anyway

Finally decided to call it a night - back in the car!

I don't even remember posing for this

Maybe that's why

Apparently I got myself knocked out

And they adjourned for supper without me!
~~~♥♥~~~
That was, quite embarrassingly, the story of our clubbing adventure in KL. It was a hell lot of fun for quite a few reasons.
1. Our gentleman driver who drove us to shrieks and squeals with his swerving and mad acceleration/braking without warning. We were travelling on a highway that was reasonably packed with cars - every lane was taken, with about one to two car lengths between each car, yet he would cut into lanes
at high speed despite having so little space to work with. He would also turn corners without slowing down, and we'd end up being flung like little rag dolls against the car door. But it was exciting. An absolute thrill. Although I had to keep my fingers crossed that we'd all get there in one piece.
2. The alcohol. Richell's friend and his colleagues took us to RUSH, and one of them happened to be a birthday boy. There was already way more alcohol than we could finish (according to Richell, they opened more than RM2000 worth of whiskey) but we all drank more than usual in our quest to get the birthday boy drunk - challenging him to drinks, sharing a waterfall, and so on. Good stuff.
3. The place. RUSH was an interesting experience. It seems to be a really popular place, catering mainly to young Chinese adults whom I instantly stereotyped as "Malaysian Bengs and Lians". The girls all really dressed up for clubbing, unlike most Singaporean Girls. Most of them were in dresses. Hmm. Anyway, there was a live band playing RnB, although I was aghast for about half an hour when they started singing Chinese pop songs like that Alex To song about undressing - "Tuo Diao Tuo Diao Tuo Diao! Tong Tong Tuo Diao!" Or something like that. The DJ took over after that and we had fun dancing to hiphop/rnb for about an hour before they switched to trance/house/whatever they call that stuff.
4. The company. Drinking, dancing, taking photos... with the right people. It was helluva fun, although you shouldn't really take my word for it since I can't really remember what happened towards the end. I didn't even know I was drunk until Sera told me. And even then I didn't believe her. Until she showed me the incriminating photos. Whoops.
5. Getting drunk for the first time. I love my alcohol and I can usually indulge in it without any heavy repercussions. Heck, I've never even had a proper hangover, and I've only puked once. But this was the first time I totally lost it - and I can't remember anything from the time I entered the car to the time I fell back into bed. Total memory blackout of... two hours, I'd say. Wow. I'm really thankful that I was with my friends though, and that nothing happened to me. I'm never going to try a waterfall after downing so much whiskey again - I think that last waterfall really did me in.
ying @ 9:18 PM