I was supposed to go to JB with the boy but he went without me instead.
No, he's not a callous prick.
It's because I only realised right before we set off that my passport had expired.
A month ago.
And since he'd arranged to meet up with some guys in JB, he had to go off without me.
(But not before he sent me home first of course - what a goooood boy.)It's a good thing the boy's ever so patient with me. Any other guy would probably have blown up at me for being such a nincompoop. Instead, he just shook his head in exasperation, and after a while, started laughing at me.
Ack. How could I not have known that my passport had expired?!? I really should stop doing this like this. It's not doing my reputation any good. Already to those who know me, my name is fast becoming synonymous with "stupid". Eek.
Anyway... looks like I'm going to stay busy for months to come! Lots of things to do, and all of them fun!
DrivingThe good news is that my father just bought a car. The bad news is that I don't have a driving license. Yet.
Guess who's gonna start learning driving?
Muahaha. And even better, I'll have a learning companion! Si Ding wants to learn driving too, and she told me about this recommended private instructor who can give us lessons at NUS for $25/hour - which we can probably negotiate downwards if we schedule our lessons back to back.
EHOCRag dance practices start this Saturday! There's nothing I love more about hall activities than dance, so I don't care even if I'm half-dead from the intensive practices. It's going to be a blast!
Getting fitI haven't had the time or the will to exercise but once EHOC is over I won't have any excuses to start a fitness regime. What I have in mind:
♥ Start using my free two-week trial at California Fitness. Get my health and fitness analysed, fitness regime tailored, and check out the various classes they have available.
♥ Check out Studio Wu. Sign up for dance classes. The ones at California Fitness probably will pale in comparison, but I'll use Cali for the machines and the yoga/pilates.
♥ Pick up roller-blading. Get a tan!
♥ Learn how to swim. Get a tan!
SchoolTerm's starting soon. Time to buck up and pull up my CAP. No more hall activities for me after EHOC - it's done my grades nothing but damage. I still look back on my first semester with great fondness. Ah, my 4.6 CAP and Dean's List certificate. Alas, the glory was far too fleeting and I'm now hovering around 3.5. I'm going to start taking 6 modules each semester and be a total muggertoad. Gotta get my second upper!
HolidaysLooking forward to lots of short weekend getaways! Bangkok, Batam, Bintan... I'm going to check out as many beaches as I can, indulge in seasports and adventures, get plenty of cheap massages and other pampering treatments... Ah what a life.
BooksHarry Potter has been out for days but I'm not going to get it anytime soon. I'm far too busy to read it and I know that if I buy it I'll stay up all night just to finish it. No, no, can't afford to do that. Gotta resist.
Will go on a book-buying spree after EHOC is over!
ying @ 12:01 AM